The Tasmania Fire Service was called to the Tassal Strathblane site near Dover about 11:30 this morning in response to a report of a gas leak.
The leak had affected a number of employees on site, and the building had been evacuated.
An assessment on site indicated the most likely cause was carbon monoxide, from the operation of forklifts inside thebuilding.
TFS provided the information to paramedics to assist with the treatment of those affected.
There was no impact on the wider community. TFS officers remain on site to determine that the area is safe for workers to return.
- Local News22 hours ago
Tasmania Fire Service, police investigate Ravenswood house fire | The Examiner
- Sport17 hours ago
SEN Track: Monday best bets
- Local News17 hours ago
Weather News – Massive temperature contrast between bitterly cold Melbourne and summery Sydney
- Local News19 hours ago
New Cradle Coast campus to allow more students to study at home | The Advocate